Here at N8 AgriFood, we organise various events including conferences, workshops and webinars.
We have a strong focus on understanding the impact and influence of food systems research, as well as further developing stakeholder engagement and sharing best practice. We also have a presence at high profile events related to food systems both locally, nationally and internationally.
|Our high profile events|
To date, we’ve held five annual N8 AgriFood Conference’s, launched our N8 AgriFood Food Systems Policy Hub off the back of our Policy Focus Week, and supported the Take a Bite out of Climate Change project to help increase understanding of how food and agriculture contribute to climate change.
Click on the images below to find out more about these high profile events.
- Resource Use Efficiency in Urban Agriculture webinar –
- Integrated pest management and the future of farming –
- Crop Innovation and Soil Pipeline (CSIP) – webinar series on developing tools for sustainable crop development –
- Genetics Society Arabidopsis Meeting –
- PhD Seminar – Engaging with Industry –