Are you a talented and ambitious middle-year student studying at one of the N8 universities (Durham, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield and York)? Would you like to gain new work experience and boost your CV? Make sure to apply for one of the N8 AgriFood summer internships! Hurry up – the deadline is Sun 12th June 2016.
- Impact of soil structure on denitrification
- Assessing the efficacy of biofumigation for the suppression of Ralstonia solanacearum plant pathogen in the soil bacterial communities
- A sustainable future for peatland agriculture?
- Sustainable crop protection under future climates: how will predicted rainfall patterns affect silicon-based plant defences in a key UK crop?
- Understanding, measuring and promoting sustainable diets
- Evaluation of novel lignocellulolytic enzymes from wheat straw compost
- Underlying genetic variation of the seed hull in the diversity panel of Brassica napus L.
- Earthworm impacts on soil microbes
- Assessing the environmental impact and resilience of UK consumption of oil-seeds within international supply chains.
Click here to download the application form. Completed forms should be sent to Dr Sally Howlett (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Sun 12th June 2016. Successful students will be notified on Fri 17th June 2016.