Through our continuous engagement with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) Science and Innovation Network in Beijing and Innovate UK, we have been working under the 2016 China Rural Technology Development Centre – Innovate UK Memorandum of Understanding to develop partnerships with major academies, research institutes and industry.
We are building a collaboration framework between N8 AgriFood and China, which will support both basic research co-operation, as well as larger partnership platforms for technology transfer.
In June 2019, we signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Jiangsu Academy of Agricultural Sciences, which consolidated our partnership.
It creates a virtual knowledge and technology transfer centre aiming to:
- Promote researcher exchanges between Jiangsu and the N8 universities.
- Develop a technology sharing platform.
- Facilitate joint research and commercialisation of technologies.
|Working in collaboration|
N8 AgriFood researchers have developed collaborations with scientists at the following universities and academies, as well as at others:
- Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS)
- Zhejiang Gongshang University
- Zhejiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences (ZAAS)
- Nanjing University
- Nanjing Agricultural University
|Latest news from China|
|Research collaborations with China|