Dr. Anjil Srivastava is hosting three webinars on behalf of Durham University Department of Biosciences.
Each day from Wednesday 27th to Friday 29th May 2020, 10.30am-1.30pm BST, there will be one webinar with speakers covering different topics regarding the latest research in plant science.
Growth and Development – Wednesday 27th May
- 10.30-11.00 am: Dr. Peter Etchells, Durham University, UK
- 11.00-11.30 am: Dr. Shri Ram Yadav, IIT, Roorkee, India
- 11.45-12.15 pm: Dr. Pengwei Wang, HAZU, Wuhan, China
- 12.15-12.45 pm: Dr. Jitendra Giri, NIPGR, New Delhi, India
- 12.45-1.15 pm: Dr. Pallavi Singh, Cambridge University, UK
Abiotic Stress – Thursday 28th May
- 10.30-11.00 am: Dr. Ive De Smet, VIB, UGent
- 11.00-11.30 am: Dr. Santosh Satbhai, IISER, Mohali
- 11.45-12.15 pm: Dr. Lucio Conti, University of Milan, Italy
- 12.15-12.45 pm: Dr. Robert S Caine, University of Sheffield
- 12.45-1.15 pm: Dr. Pannaga Krishnamurthy, NUS, Singapore
Biotic Stress – Friday 29th May
- 10.30-11.00 am: Dr. Marco Trujillo, University of Freiberg
- 11.00-11.30 am: Dr. Beatriz Orosa-Puente, Edinburgh University, UK
- 11.45-12.15 pm: Dr. Piers Hemsely, University of Dundee, UK
- 12.15-12.45 pm: Dr. Vivek Verma, Central University of Rajasthan, India
- 12.45-1.15 pm: Dr. Gioia Lenzoni, University of Laussane, Switzerland
Register here before Saturday 23 May at 11:59pm BST.
Zoom links for the sessions will sent out to registered participants prior to each session.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com